Beeswax Fire Lighters

Beeswax Fire Lighters

Beeswax Fire Lighters – Are you sick of smelly fire lighters that produce toxic fumes, then switch over to our Beeswax fire lighters. Our firelighters have no smell, do not smoke, are non toxic, made from all natural ingredients and burn consistently for up to 15 mins. Perfect for that BBQ, open fire, wood fired oven or fire pit or any application where you need an open flame

Packaged in boxes of 10 for your convenience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.